Reservations:-There is an additional $30 charge plus tax per room per night for each person over 2 in a room specified as allowing over 2 people.
Deposit:All reservations require a deposit of 1 nights stay plus tax at time reservation is made. The balance of your stay will be charged within 48 hours of arrival to the credit card on file. If for some reason you need to change the card to be charged for your room balance, please do so before that time.
Cancellation:All cancellations are subject to a $50.00 cancellation fee.
Midweek Arrival (Sunday - Thursday)
We have a 7 day cancellation policy for stays arriving on Sunday-Thursday. If you cancel outside the 7 days, you will be refunded your deposit, less a $50 processing fee. If you cancel within 7 days of your arrival, your credit card will be charged for the entire stay and you will forfeit your deposit. The Innkeeper has sole discretion to waive the cancellation policy in whole or in part.
Weekend Arrival (Friday & Saturday)
We have a 14 day cancellation policy for stays arriving on Friday or Saturday. If you cancel outside the 14 days, you will be refunded your deposit, less a $50 processing fee. If you cancel within 14 days of your arrival, your credit card will be charged for the entire stay and you will forfeit your deposit. The Innkeeper has sole discretion to waive the cancellation policy in whole or in part.
We have a 30 day cancellation policy for stays reserved under a group or room block. If you cancel outside the 30 days, you will be refunded your deposit, less a $50 processing fee for each room. If you cancel within 30 days of your arrival, you will be responsible for the entire reservation unless we (or you) can re-sell your reservation. The Innkeeper has sole discretion to waive the cancellation policy in whole or in part.
Check-In Time: 4PM - 6PM
- Early check-ins will be asked to leave luggage with the property until check in times outlined above. Please contact us prior to your check in date to request an early check in.
- Late check-ins should contact us prior to your check in date to receive information for self check-in.
Check-Out Time: 11AM
- All check outs later than 11AM must be approved by the Innkeeper.
- Late check-outs without prior approval will be charged a $25.00/hour fee for every additional hour the room is occupied from 11AM - 2PM.
- Check-outs made after 2PM will be charged for an additional night at the daily rate for that room.
- A $150.00 key replacement fee will be assessed for room keys not left/not returned.
- The inn is not responsible for lost or stolen items on the property.
Our Core Beliefs Regarding User Privacy And Data Protection
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the people within our data
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We loathe spam as much as you do!
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
Relevant LegislationAlong with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
Personal Information That This Website Collects And Why We Collect ItThis website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons:
BlogShould you choose to add a comment to any posts that we have published on blog sites, the name and email address you enter with your comment will be saved to this website's database, along with your computer's IP address and the time and date that you submitted the comment. This information is only used to identify you as a contributor to the comment section of the respective blog post and is not passed on to any of the third party data processors detailed below. Only your name and email address that you supplied will be shown on the public-facing website. Your comments and it's associated personal data will remain on this site until we see fit to either
- Remove the comment or
- Remove the blog post. Should you wish to have the comment and it's associated personal data deleted, please email us here using the email address that you commented with.